When you want to look into the future get a pair of safety glasses built for the next kind…
Honeywell Uvex Avatar™ Safety Glasses are designed for maximum all-day comfort and customizable fit. The 9-base wraparound lenses offer protection without hindering peripheral vision. The soft wire-core ratchet temples help adapt the glasses to your face. Use the angle-adjustable temple length and lens tilt to customize the fit even further. The glasses also feature a soft brow frame with indirect venting. Flexible nose pads help reduce slippage. Designed with the worker in mind, Uvex® Avatar™ Safety Glasses allow for eight points of adjustability in this customizable, stylish eyewear. The glasses feature 9 base wraparound, indirect venting, wire-core temples, and Multi-Material Technology® (MMT) at every touchpoint for maximum all-day comfort and maximum, customizable fit for every facial profile. Call Endara to get a pair for you and every man and woman on your crew. They’ll think you had these made just for them, and you’ll know your workers are safe.
- Hard coated for added durability and scratch resistance
- Built with MMT-Multi-Material Technology providing a high level of adjustability
- 9-base wrap-around lens provides uncompromised peripheral vision and protection
- Ratchet lens: angle-adjustable temple length and lens inclination of 15 degrees
- Soft, wire-core temples to customize to any facial profile
- Flexible nose pads to fit any nasal profile and reduce slippage
- Certified to meet ANSI+ and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- Available in multiple colors and lens shades
Call Endara to get a Sample Pair or stop by our Customer Service Center.