Protect your facility with a revolutionary system that helps reduce pathogens like never before.
The Clorox® Total 360® Electrostatic Sprayer can be used to help you combat the spread of the flu virus this flu season. The Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner4 (EPA Reg. No. 1839-220-67619) is EPA approved for use against cold and flu virus (influenza) with a contact time of just 2 minutes on hard surfaces. The product has been rigorously tested through the Clorox® Total 360® Electrostatic Sprayer for efficacy, residue, and worker protection.
To disinfect surfaces with the Clorox® Total 360® Electrostatic Sprayer during cold and flu season, implement an end-of-day daily deep clean in classrooms and common areas including restrooms and locker rooms. Pay special attention to high-touch surfaces such as desks and table tops, chairs, door handles, cabinet and drawer handles, light switches, shared classroom equipment, computer keyboards and mice, and walls.
Electrostatic technology enables superior coverage of trusted Clorox® solutions in hard-to-reach places — including the side, underside and backside of surfaces.‡
When used with Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner1
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 5 seconds
- 44 organism claims: Kills cold§ and flu viruses, MRSA and norovirus in 2 minutes or less
- One-step disinfecting
- Eliminates odors
- Sanitizes soft surfaces
- Inhibits the growth of mold and mildew for up to 7 days
(EPA Reg. #67619-38)
When used with Clorox® Anywhere® Hard Surface Sanitizing Spray
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces**
- Sanitizes hard, nonporous surfaces in 1 minute
- Eliminates odors
- Sanitizes hard, nonporous food contact surfaces in 2 minutes
- Controls the growth of odor-causing bacteria
(EPA Reg. #67619-14)
‡ Ensure treated surfaces are visibly wet.
**Sanitization claims are valid for all vegetative, non-spore-forming bacteria